when trust betrayed .....
first white paper in black ink splashed dirty now
beautiful love become beautiful again gk
when trust berhianati ......
pain, tenderness, this heart when I know the person I love and people I've trust, silence - silence betrayed
me.
Her beginning I thought he was faithful to me but it turns out he's having an affair with another girl behind me and its worse again (that guy is A widow with three) surprise me, knowing that all that my husband via text send to him (man) ...
there was the beginning of my trust is lost
pantes aja my husband's attitude changed, apparently because there was a third person in the home aku.tega - how could he was two-timing me with that engga comparable to me, -
What is a Domestic Trials me.
he's a pompous attitude childhood - infantile and super ferpeck that I've responded with the usual, but when the trust I gave in hianati feels engga I could no longer live with a man who already engga I believe again.
I often is treated less thing that she wore like talk origin njeplak engga sane rich person, I try to be patient to retain the household I was, trying to cover up, but if kaya gini continues what could I pass it all ...... wait later adalagi moving account
home
Home
Post a Comment