News Update :
Home » » The Naughty Girl

The Naughty Girl

Penulis : muhlisin wk on Monday, September 22, 2014 | 7:54 PM

 When I was a little girl, I liked to play my father’s facial beard and he liked to touch my hands and face with his dense beard. I felt happy to do that. So every
time when my father sit down the chair, I would climb up his leg and sit on his thigh, and then played with the beard involuntarily. It became one of my bad habit in childhood.

Besides, I always looked at my father to shaver his beard. I felt thrilled when I saw my father adding soap on his face and then a lot of bubble would appear. When my saw me around, he would smile to me and stroke my head. It was warm and reassuring when my father do that. Sometimes I couldn’t help picking up my father’s electric shavers and shaver beard for him, but always I would be rejected by my father because he thought there was a little dangerous for a child. In my father’s eye, I was such a naughty girl that always made trouble for him.

As I grow up, I became obedient and sensible gradually. I made less and less trouble for my father in daily life. I didn’t ask for shaving for his, on the contrary, sometimes I would wash the shaver or razor for my dad when he was busy and forget to wash. Undoubtedly, I would get the praise or gift from my father from time to time. I sincerely felt moved and surprised.

So when I grow up really and can earn money by myself, I bought the ​best electric shavers for him in return. My father moved deeply and said I was not the naughty little girl. But I saw his eyes were red, suddenly we all be quiet.

More Information:

http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Shavers-And-Hair-Removal-c-1986.html

http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Shaver-And-Razor-c-3034.html
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Copyright © 2011. ZET360 . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger